Greetings Neo Earthers!
I’m happy to announce that with version 1.7.0 Invasion: Neo Earth is leaving early access behind and is of now a full release.
This being the first video game I have ever created it is somewhat a milestone, but at the same time it’s only really a starting point – I fully intend to bring further content your way for this game as well as developing future new titles and I will do my best to patch any new bugs that may emerge, The early access stage has truly been a massive learning curve and I am grateful for the support and patience of everyone who’s ever filed a bug report or feature suggestion that has helped me improve what I do.
- New music track ‘Ambient Intrusion’ added, also added to soundtrack DLC and available free for anyone who’s already purchased it simply by re-downloading
- Forcefield mechanic added to enemy bases in some missions – hunt down the power generator structures to bring them down.
- Mission 2 objectives changed to include protecting Cathedral structure
- Minor fixes for melee’ type enemies attacking buildings and tooltips when hovering over buildings
- Fix to enemy base damage mechanics